Saturday 19 February 2011

Gifts From Japan!

Recently I traveled to Manchester to visit my dear friend Toni. It was lovely to be able to have long conversations about music and fashion for once. So I had lots of fun!

She had also embarked on an adventure to Tokyo over the new year period, and gave me some gifts from Japan :D
 
theres a huuuuge pile of band flyers, (she managed to pick out some of my faves like Alice Nine, Zoro, ViViD, V-Last, MoNoLithn etc)
Some Vocaloid flyers, Magazines, Tissues (Gyaru tissues...) Shinpei keyring and an adorable SYB bow!!
Im so happy, and touched that she got so much for me D:
Thank You so much Toni!!

In other news, I may get a chance to use the photography studio next week, for the first time in a year, so that;s really exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment