So as you may have noticed, I've been away for quite a sizeable amount of time, There's been so much happening in that time so I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to.
I guess it'll be easier to give you the main points and then spam with everything else in a pic spam.
- Finally went to Japan with my friend Popi, Met my life time Idol Miyavi - had the time of my life!
- Left Cyberdog Manchester and joined Cyberdog Camden with a promotion.
- Moved to Brighton for a few months.
- Moved to London as the commute was killing me.
- Moved to Archway (More central London and 15 minutes away from Camden)
- Kyary gig.
- Miyavi gig VIP (Met Miyavi again, he remembered me before I said anything = life made)
- Quit as Accessories specialist due to stress, enjoyed summer being standard sales assistant.
- Hyper Japan with Shokushu Boutique, met Yunchi
- Cyberdog 20th Anniversary party.
- Promoted to Makeup specialist.
- Christmas with Kei.
- New Years!
- Left Cyberdog in Camden.
- Moved to Birmingham.
- Returned to Cyberdog Manchester <3 li="" nbsp=""> 3>
- George Clinton and Parlament Funkadelic gig.
- Floating Lab London opens.
- Lab Family / Squad shoot.
While this year has been a little less eventful, there's still plenty of time for adventures, with that being said, here's some visual representations of the past 2 years ^^
- Japan -
- 2013 -
- 2014 -
My work being featured on the postcard for Cyberdog!
Cyberdog 20th Anniversary (The event got shut down so we partied in the store instead)
- 2015 -
Back with the babes at Cyberdog Manchester <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
FLOATING LAB LONDON photoshoot.
It's been such and insane 2 years, I've met some of the best people ever, gained the love of amazing people, been stressed and blessed, experienced the good and the bad and I've grown so much as a person. I'm really excited for the future as there's so much left to happen.
Anyway, till next time I'll see you guys later.
Have a good weekend