Sunday 3 October 2010

Hyper Japan London!

Hi Guys :D
yesterday I went to London for the Hyper Japan event!
It was awesome sauce!
I met up with Gigi for a little while,
 and then with Popi and Bambi.

So we were doing some Neo Magazine work, and .... EEIII
WE MET THE EDITOR OF KERA MAGAZINE!!! and HE PHOTOGRAPHED/INTERVIEWED US FOR THE NEXT ISSUE!!
Its beena  dream of mine for so many years, I was shaking!
and another dream came true when we interviewed Misako Aoki O////O

She's so beautiful irl!!
It also came obvious that my cheki camera is the best thing ever!
A little while later we left, and walked through London in the rain, We were gonna do Purikura, but we didnt realise what time it was and I missed the last train home!
But it was worth it ^¬^

Overall it was an awesome day, Another sprinkle of glitter to add to my collection of Sparkling memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment