Saturday 13 November 2010

FLASHU!

Ive been hiding from the internet since the desmise of Kagrra, Since Ive been a fan for a long time now, even when I wasnt really listening to their music, Ive always admire how elegant and poised Isshi is as a performer! So all these people who last week had no fucking idea who they were, but are now suddenly crying about the disband ment, really need to fuck themselves hard!

Thats why Ive been staying away from the internet!!

So anyway! This week I signed up at the job center and have been franticaly hunting a job, to no sucess! I will prevail though!!

to distract myself for how shit people are, today I decided to throw half of my posessions away, It did make me feel a little better, but now I have no toys. Basically all I own now is like... books, manga, magazines and stuff like that ! ITS ALL MADE OF PAPER! I SURE HOPE I DONT HAVE A FIRE!

I think its definatly time for me to focus on my photography again! Ive really missed doing my projects! Plus my and Lisa have a big thing going on next year, so I really need to strengthen my skills!

anyway.. Im gonna go before my face melts into a puddle of exaustion!

No comments:

Post a Comment