Saturday 30 July 2011

Hyper Japan 2011 and Harry Potter!

Hey everyone, gosh it's been such a long time since I blogged. (way over a month I believe)
Alot of stuff has happened since my last post. I went to my friends graduation party and she left for Thailand the next day... etcetc. 

Last Saturday, I went to London for the Hyper Japan expo. First though, I met up with Popi and we went to china town for a bit. 
Mandatory Purikura is mandatory. Sadly the staff at the shop lost our scan, so these were the only ones big enough for my scanner to pick up T^T laaaaame!!
We did eventually find our way to the venue, which to no surprise had a massive fuck off line outside. There was people who had already paid having to que for like 3 and a half hours because yet again, the people running the event oversold a billion tickets. Luckily this wasn't a problem for us, since we had press passes, so just walked straight in XD
The event itself was kinda weak, which was unfortunate really. Plus it was ridiculously hot, so we just got our work done and got the hell out of there. 
Outside, after being hit on by some random guy who's parting line was "Okay, I'm gonna go home and continue being a recording artist" Cece and her boyfriend came over and we talked for a long time before heading to a cafe and chatting until closing hours. It was lovely~ 

That evening when Popi left at the trainstation I hopped on a train to see my friend Kei and to stay at hers for the night as she wasn't able to go to London.
After an unexpected dive in her kitchen, I landed with a cut lip and chipped tooth, so we retired to bed.
Next morning she took us to see...
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!!!! 
GOOD BYE CHILDHOOD, GOOD BYE HAPPINESS, I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT HARRY POTTER!!
It was truly amazing, so much so that I cried pretty much during the entire second half ;A;
I could go on about it forever, but I'd hate to spoil it for someone.
We got back to her's that night and because it was late, and it would take about 6 hours for me to get home, we decided that I would stay another night. That evening was spent playing guitar (badly) and singing (badly) songs about restringing my guitar with cheese strings and other bizarre lyrics that popped into my head at that second.
I left the next day, it took longer than I thought to get home, but over all I had a freakin sweeeeeet weekend. And it meant there was only 2 days until Gackt.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment