Tuesday 14 June 2011

Russell Howard at the Hammersmith Appollo!

On Saturday I traveled to London once again, to see comedian Russell Howard play live.
I set off early in the morning and travelled across London, and then to Kent, Where I met up with Kei and went back to her place for a couple of hours. (Being lame and atempting to find her an outfit.. sucessfully :D)
When we were suitably dressed in our "Pirate Yanki" Themed attire, we sett off to London again!!
Eventually we met up with Chiyo and headed off to China town for the enevitable purikura...
Me and Kei ended up doing some more, with a different kind of feel. 

After that, it was time to go to the venue, so we jumped onto some ultra hot over crowded tubes, apparently amusing some tourists with our "antics".
We did eventually get there, even if we did have difficulty crossing a road.
When we got there, the three of us were interviewed for some events company.

Tripple derping and a side order of shame..
Chiyo's friend Flora joined us before we went inside and we got to our seats. Kei and I had pringles, therefore Uruha impressions were nessasairy!!  (Im not putting that picture up though, far too embarrasing)

The show it's self was halarious, I found myself laughing throughout most of it. I applaud you Sir Howard. Here's a clip from his TV show for those who dont know who he is....

After the show, we were interviewd once again, and we bid goodbye o Chiyo and her friend. Kei and I travelled back on the underground to London Victoria (can you say... CROWDED) We ended up getting Mcdonalds and sitting on the trainstation floor.
We  got back to hers at one and stayed up till the holy hours of the morning fagging over jrock n stuff.

Rise and shiiiine the next morning, we spent the day fangirling and general loling over everything. OH and tormenting each other with a tickly paint brush *squiggles*
I had to leave later that day and embarked on a hella long journey home =A=''

Since then Ive been chilling out watching movies and trying to re-energize.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! (●´ω`●)ゞ

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd let you know that i've given you a "One Lovely Blog" award! ♥ I always enjoy reading your posts ♥ :3
    http://koakumacloset.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award-new-barbie-nail-set.html

    ReplyDelete