Thursday 29 March 2012

Music Box - 1.

As alot of you may have figured out by now, I am a massive fan of Visual Kei, Both the fashion and the music. I also often get asked on various social networking platforms, if I could recommend any good bands. So after playing with the idea for a couple of weeks.. I've decided to do a little "Visual Kei corner" to share with you some cool bands that I like to listen to. So I hope you enjoy and perhaps even find a band that you grow to love. 

So for the first Music Box, I'd like to introduce you to a band I found only a couple of weeks ago...

brick break

Vocals - Lea.
Guitar - Jun.
Guitar - Kohei.
Bass - Isshin.
Drums - Hikari. 

In all honesty, I couldn't find much about the bands history, like when they formed etc. But they currently have 4 maxi singles out at the moment and in my opinion, I see alot of potential in them. 

So onto the music...
brick break - Crush the World. 

brick break - Filthy the Earth. 
(Planet related titles AHOY~!)

If you wanna check these guys out in more detail you can visit their OHP here;

That's all for now. Unfortunately this isn't as well rounded as I'd have hoped since I don't know much about them (apart from sweet ass tunes) but I hope you liked it anyway. And hey! If you have any recommendations to make about other bands then I'd absolutely love to hear them! 
Thanks for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment