Tuesday 24 April 2012

Words Of Wisdom.

So the other day I woke up to find something that made me super super happy. 
Just out of a short burst of hope, I emailed the one man that I have an undying respect for. My favorite photographer in the entire world, Susumu Miyawaki. 
And amazingly.... 

HE REPLIED!!! 
(I said that I loved his work and asked if he had any advice for an ambitious photographer)
I was astonished to say the least as I've never seen him reply to anyone who wasn't famous before. (Not often anyway). And for him to reply in English too.. it's truly an honor!! 
I'm still feeling all dreamy about it, you really have no idea how much I look up to him. He's like my god. 
I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!! Haha~

Annnnnywaay, enough fangirling for now. This week has been really uneventful to be honest.
But I did make a phone charm for myself. A while back I got a free gachapon strap, but I didn't know what anime it was from soooo...
I turned it into Alice Nine's Shou, In his Subete e costume. HAHAHA! How lame am I? 
I guess that's it for now, I do apologize for a potentially boring post. I'm going to be very busy for the next month, so I promise updates will be far more interesting. 

PENICILLIN - RAINBOW

No comments:

Post a Comment