Friday 20 July 2012

I am having an affair with Apple products and I sometimes have feelings.

Howdy guys~!
It's been a while since I last blogged. I've been really busy all day everyday that I haven't had any computer time at all.
But since I've done so much in the past 5 weeks, I'll just condense it down into a nice smoothie of  events.

First off I've been working pretty much everyday, discovering new things in the city each morning. Which is really fun! Plus I get to dress up nicely.  buuu
It was also my big sisters 21st birthday so we had a family get together at my house. Krista and Lisa even managed to come along which was awesome. 
(I always manage to make myself look like a horrid drunk even though I'm 100% sober) 

At the end of  June, after nearly 3 years of suffering with the shittest phone ever... I finally decided to treat myself to the iPhone 4S. 
ITS SO GOOOODDD!! I know it's probably not the best phone on the market, but seriously dude... my last phone had no other features apart from a shit camera and a calculator. So having a phone with internet/apps/good camera etc makes my heart shiiiiine~
(The first portrait I took on new phone :D)

The next day, I hobbled off to London to hang out with my friends Chriss and Dayle which was really fun!
Here's some pictures as I'm too tired to type out events. 
Of course, being in London- we had the customary taking of poorikoora. 
We even did an artist shot of our Danger Gang tribute band, The Mild Inconvenience Tribe~ hahah!! 
Sadly, on the very same day we formed, we disbanded.. BOOHOO!! Maybe we will have a reunion one day. 

Other than that I've just been working, so let me shower you with pictures~
Well that was a bit of a crappy blog post, I can only apologize. Here is a nice song to make up for it... 
Ayabie - Digital Neverland.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment