Saturday 17 November 2012

My Fingers Are Falcons!

Over the last few weeks I've been bitting and bobbing all over the place when I'm not at work. Going all over the country so I've had alot of fun.
In all honesty I can't remember half of the things I've done now that I'm sitting down to blog, so I'll condense it down to simple summaries and lots of pictures!
First off, at the beginning-ish of October I went to London to see Kei, where we just hung out and walked around for a few hours.
We even tried out the "new" machine, which turned out to be a massive pile of shit. My face is so pale that it turned completely white OAO 

Then there was Halloween, as I posted about earlier and then on days where I wasn't working I've just been on trains visiting various people but not taking any pictures ... poooo!!!

Last week I went back to London to see Kei again. But let's not get too into that. So
 here's pictures anyway:

Other than thaaaaat, I've just been crazy busy, so here's some pictures from the last few weeks!
(I did have more but I deleted them all OTZ)
SORRY THAT I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!!!! I PROMISE THAT I WILL GET BETTER AT IT! 

Anyyyway, that's about it for now. 
For those of you that have it, I made a 365 ... 
http://my365.in/uchuu_zoom 
which I update every single day (like a total sad-act)
And as always you can follow my boring, non-sensical and most of the time creepy thoughts at my Twitter ...
 https://twitter.com/Uchuu_Zoom

With that I shall leave you with an amazing song by one of my favorite bands ever, 
Baroque - Gariron

3 comments:

  1. Omg, Gariron is one of my all-time favourite songs and the PV is amazing! *--*

    Loved the pictures and love your style! The blue hair looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics soooo much



    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete