Tuesday 21 May 2013

BUNNEH TIMEE!!!

Good Morning space fans!! 
It seems that I've once again abandoned this place, life's been pretty crazy since the beginning of April so I haven't really given a second thought to updating. 

But considering the next month and a half is going to be even more crazy, I thought I'd take the time to make a few posts about recent ventures. 

So I'll start off with Easter. Me and the rest of the wonderful team at Cyberdog Manchester had 2 days of Bunny themed fun and games. Which was pretty awesome considering I got to dress up and wear ears for 2 days!! C'mon... who does't wanna do that? 

We also ran a little staff contest for the best BUNNEH! 

We gave out sweeties, had a window dancer, ran a raffle and perfected the bunny hop! 
Words fail me at this point, so I'll just shower you with pictures...
Our beautiful dancer Tori~
The most dramatic raffle draw in history!!

It was a really fun weekend, one of those moments where you think... "Damn... I really do love my job!!" 
VIVA THEME DAYS!! 

And considering I've been feeling real nostalgic recently, I'll leave you with...
DJ Naoki - DYNAMITE RAVE 
GET ME TO A DDR ARCADE NOW!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment