Sunday 25 July 2010

Ikimashou!!

I know I only updated yesterday,
BUT LOVELY NEWS!!
Yesterday was the first day of plaiing my trip to Tokyo~!
I'll be going around late spring, for 1/2 weeks!
FFFFFF *excitment*

Please dont say something like..
"OMG you are so lucky!"
Cause, thats a stupid thing to say, considering, next week I will be applying for a 2 week volenteer job to enrich my CV, and then I'll have to take up 2 jobs and save like crazy!

My Dad has offered to buy my plane tickets for christmas, and sub me money as an early birthday gift.
As for my moma....... errmm, she dosent like giving anymone money.. soooo, I wont be getting much (if any) off her e_____e

REGARDLESS, this has been a dream of mine since i saw he first episode of pokemon at about 4 years old *laughs*  SO WISH ME LUCKY!!

LETS WORK FUCKIN HARD YEAH!!


see you soon Tokyo~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment