Friday 20 August 2010

Fuckin NOM! (picture heavy)

Hey GAIZ!!!   LONG ENTRY COMIN UP!!


BOW-WOW!!
SO
I started out with Blue hair on Sunday, then I got this ..

BUT THEN... on Tuesday night .....


OH LOOK.. PINK AGAIN!! XD

On Tuesday, I went out with my nan and sister, no where special, but it was nice to see them again.
I found this...
and I giggled, made me think of The Gazette as little VK babys ;-----D

When I got home, my cheki film had arrived! So i went mental and took lots of pictures of nothing... and I even wasted one on myself..

On Thursday, I went shopping in manchester, I saw so many beautiful people who made me feel awkward and blush!
Ive been in love with Monomania for a while now, so I tried to create something similar ..
aaand here's the beautiful lenses Lisa got for me !
I failed at doing Shou hair = =

Today was kinda pointless as all i did was hang out in Pj's, exersize and ake egg noodles.. which might I say
WERE DELICIOUS!!!
well, thats all for now... so
SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment