Friday 27 May 2011

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Morning Everyone~~!!

So this week (and last week) has been cool! On Friday night my buddy Krista came over and we pretty much spent the entire night watcing Golden Bomber and other Jrockers making an ass of themselves on Youtube.... Precious memories!!

On Saturday we travelled to Manchester, which was fun, we did a little bit of shopping, munched on baked goods in Wong Wong's and I went to get my lip pierced. I did get a small shock when making light conversation with the piercer. I was just like "Ahh, do you still numb it.. LOL" n he was all "Nahh mate, we dont numb anything from the neck up" ........ (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) I wasnt expecting that, my last one was nummed. Alas, it wasnt to bad (apart from me swearing very loudly). Then I was rewarded by going to the Disney shop.

When we got home, we bleached my hair... Twice = = and it still didnt come out right.
 
On Sunday, It was my birthday :DDD So my Papa gave my presants and money, and a wonderful card with Miyavi on the front. Then me n Krista went to Tesco and baught birthday cake.
She left a bit later and My moma picked me up  and took me to her place.
 
In the following days, I killed my hair by bleaching it another 2 times (I hate how my hair feels now and I have to cut part of it really short cause the ends are damaged *sobbing*) But hey ho, at least I have new hair n shit!
 
It's Expo tomorrow, I have no idea what on earth Im going to wear D: So I guess I should sort that out today.... anyway, Thats all for now, I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
 
p.s Blogger, sort your shit out so I can upload pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment