Tuesday 10 April 2012

"Get me some fuckin Coco Pops!"

Hello again~
This week has been exciting for me (Although probably not that interesting for you guys to read). On Wednesday me and my big sister Bambi went to Manchester for a lil shopping trip.
The main reason for the trip was because I was getting the first 2 of my 6 microdermals done!
(You can't see them very well in these horrible quality photos) I was a little sad that they didn't have 2 blue gems. So I got one Blue- which turned out to be green D: and one white. The guy who did it for me was super nice, spending a good 5 minutes making sure he drew them on perfectly before he started using the process of piercing. He made an incision with a big scoop-type needle instead of the dermal punch method so it took quite a bit longer and felt really really painful. (I made the most horrific faces during the entire thing hahah). But like, half way through I look over at my sis and she's sat on the floor looking deathly pale. She's all like "I'll be fine, just feel a bit woozey~" So me and the piercer are more concerned about her hahah~!!
Unfortunately, there was a tiny accident and he cut a chunk of my skin out. But he was really apologetic and I'm not really bothered. It's not like it was a big deal.

Over all I'm really happy with them! = w = Plus I got to wear some really cute Disney Princess plasters for a few day, what's not to love about that?

So after we came out of the studio, we went shopping for a few hours before heading home where I met Krista. We decided to go to the cinema to see The Hunger Games (second time for me). We had to wait around town for an hour though because the screen only had shitty front seats left. So we just went in at the last showing.

On Sunday Krista and I went to my Mum's house because some of my family were getting together for a little Easter meal. It was fun, we got to eat some of my Mum's home made cakes, which were heavenly *Dribbles on everything*. We didn't really do much the day after apart from being computer freaks and buying soup from Morrisons. Sadly we took her home last night, and now the house feels quiet again. (I noticed that she initiated the hug too, which was strange but kinda nice *creeper*)


Considering that this was THE most boring blog post in the history of ever, if you read this far.. you defiantly deserve a congratulations!! 
I'll wrap this up now. Have a nice week~

Kyary Pyamu Pyamu - Miracle Orange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment